This is good.
I may or may not have eaten most of the loaf. (I definitely ate most of the loaf).
- 370-380g banana
- 1 1/2 cups/225g self raising flour
- Tsp mixed spice
- 1/3 cup/60g brown sugar
- 1/4 cup/60g melted coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Chuck all the ingredients into the thermomix, 20 seconds speed 5
- Pour into a lined bread tin. If you have extra bananas slice and lay on top.
- Bake for about 1 and a half episodes of Vampire Diaries. Or like 1 hour 15 minutes or until the knife comes out clean