1. Playing World of Warcraft. I know right? Don’t judge me. I judge me enough for this one. My defense is I’m at home with young children a lot and this allows me to see/play with my friends without actually needing to leave the house. Or put pants on.
2. Creating Pinterest boards for projects that I have no time/skill to make. Although I’m going to give a chore chart a go.
3. Not remembering my password to blog, so I just write posts in my head instead. Does anyone else do this? Am I the only one forgetting passwords around here?
4. Working. Weird hours. Because apparently that’s the life of a personal trainer. Like, up at 5am, work until 7am, do the drop off, back from midday to 3pm, do pickup, back 6pm – 8pm. Crazy.
5. Refereeing. Seriously. Who in the hell thought it was a good idea to have children 20 months apart. A 4 year old girl and a 5 year old boy. With sensory processing disorder, no less. A seeker, which generally means he can be a right butthole when he wants to be. I know kids are work but hollllleeeeeeeeee just ONE day of them playing nicely PLEASE
6. Planning something. It is secret. It even has a secret board on Pinterest. Also of things I can’t afford to do. Maybe I’ll tell you soon. But shhhh! Secret
7. Hanging out over here on FACEBOOK. Because I remember that password.
8. Considering voluntarily committing myself because even though the kids I’ve got are a freaking handful, my womb is all “I’ve been empty a long while you know…”And I’m finding myself staring at newborns longingly. Although PERHAPS that is purely because all newborns do is eat, sleep and poop. No running away or talking back…
9. Reading way too many ignorant news articles and forcing myself to walk away and not get into arguments with idiots on the internets. Because idiots will bring you down to their level of stupid and beat you with experience.
What have you been doing instead of reading?